Most popular salad during the summer season in India. This adorable salad is super simple to make and is so healthy.The sweetness of watermelon and the spiciness of green chilly make it a wonderful combination.
- watermelon – 500 gms
- Red onion – 1 medium
- Green chilly- 3 pcs
- Basil leaves – 1 Tbsp, chopped
- Black pepper corns
- Peel and cut the watermelon into cubes.
- Chop onion, green chilly and basil leaves.
- In a clean bowl combine all the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, sprinkle black pepper corns.
Bone Appetite & Happy Cooking!