Saffron Flavoured Quinoa Smoothie
Saffron Flavoured Quinoa Smoothie is one of the most delightful smoothies I have ever had in my life. The floral aroma and subtle flavour of saffron, slight bitterness of quinoa, sourness of yogurt and sweetness of honey 🍯, berries and the crunchy pistachio in one glass, how beautiful is it? I know you want to try out this smoothie right away right!
I have used honey in this recipe but you can substitute honey with sugar or adjust the quantity of sugar as per your taste. It’s very important that you soak the saffron strands in warm milk and let it sit for 5 minutes before blending the smoothie..
If you would like to read more about this super grain, quinoa and it’s health benefits, click here
I hope you will enjoy this Saffron Flavoured Quinoa Smoothie recipe and do drop me your feedback in the comment section below.
Saffron Flavoured Quinoa Smoothie Recipe..
- Quinoa – 2 cups, cooked
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Saffron strand one pinch
- Milk – 2 Tbsp
- Honey – 3 Tbsp
- Raspberries -1/2 cup
- Blueberries -1/2 cup
- Pistachio sliced for garnish
- Heat up the milk (just make it warm) and immerse the saffron strands.
- Let sit for 5 minutes
- In a jar blender, take all the ingredients except pistachio and blend to smooth consistency.
- You can add some ice cubes if you would like too…
- Transfer the smoothie into serving glasses and garnish with sliced pistachios and berries.
- Enjoy your smoothie.
You May Also Like..
Sharing is Caring and it’s just a click away! If you find this post useful, I would really appreciate if you could please share it with your friends on social medias. Thank you.
Bone Appetite & Happy Cooking!