Healthy Apple Yogurt Quinoa Breakfast
Healthy Apple Yogurt Quinoa Breakfast is a very healthy and yummy breakfast dish, made with quinoa and apples cooked together in almond milk and topped with yogurt and pistachio.
You should definitely try out this superb combination of protein rich quinoa, healthy Greek yogurt, apple and pistachio nut combination. The sweet quinoa and apple mix is topped with Greek yogurt and pistachio nuts is absolutely sensational.
Apple and quinoa combination has become my personal favourite recently and I have been trying a lot variations for breakfast with apple and quinoa. Also check out recently posted Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Recipe and Quinoa Berries & Apple Breakfast Recipe.
If you would like to learn more about quinoa and it’s health benefits, click here
Healthy Apple Yogurt Quinoa Breakfast Recipe
- Quinoa -300 gms
- Apple -5 each, peeled and diced
- Water -600 ml
- Almond milk – 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar -2 Tbsp
- Greek yogurt – 1 cup
- Pistachio -2 Tbsp, chopped
- Wash and drain quinoa.
- In a sauce pan, bring quinoa and water to a boil.
- Reduce the fire to simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add diced apple ( I have peeled it, you can dice apple with the skin on) and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Once the quinoa is cooked through, stir in almond milk and sugar.
- Remove from the fire and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Dish out the quinoa apple mix and top quinoa with Greek yogurt and pistachio nuts.
- Enjoy your breakfast.
You May Also Like..
Sharing is Caring and it’s just a click away! If you find this post useful, I would really appreciate if you could please share it with your friends on social medias. Thank you.
Bone Appetite & Happy Cooking!