Corn masala, a very healthy dish, can be made in no time and absolutely delicious.
- Corn – 4 gms
- Vegetable oil- 1 Tbsp
- Onion -2 medium sized
- Green chilly – 2 pcs
- Chilly powder – 1 Tsp
- turmeric powder – 1 Tsp
- Garlic- 25 gms
- Dried chilly – 3 pcs
- Salt to taste
- Remove the corn kernels using a knife, set aside.
- In a medium sized skillet, heat oil, add dried red chilly and saute.
- Add onion and saute the onion on a slow flame until golden brown.
- Add chilly powder, turmeric and continue to cook for about 3 minutes on slow flame.
- Add cut corns, green chilly and salt stir in well, cover with a lid.
- Let it cook on a slow flame until the masala is infused.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve.
Bone Appetite & Happy Cooking!